RRick_CZ The Triumphant
November 28, 2014 18:27:11

Hmm.. but what about option 3 - cabir plushy ? :D

Kimarous The Magnificient
November 28, 2014 18:36:39

Probably planning to save those for a separate product that can be purchased in droves. :3

EmeraldPhoenix
November 28, 2014 19:55:10

This cabir plushy is such a good idea! I hope they will make it real, I`ll definitely buy it =D

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
December 01, 2014 16:58:57

Omg! Breeder plushie! Please!

Antikouras The Wanderer
November 28, 2014 17:24:20

I think i will go with cards Not a big fan though
If only there was a chess set :D
but i know i ask to much...

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 28, 2014 17:25:19

Chess set would be perfect! and expensive :/

Antikouras The Wanderer
November 28, 2014 17:26:13

yes i know :))

November 28, 2014 22:46:47

Chess set would be awesome !!! Haven vs Necro :P

Antikouras The Wanderer
November 28, 2014 23:24:43

or academy Titans as rooks ftw

Necromancer1981 The Ancient
December 02, 2014 16:26:43

Downloading update: ............................................ Uploaded by :

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ██████████████] % 42

please wait ......

Heroes360X The Mighty
December 02, 2014 16:29:29

somehow i fear it will not be updated until end of the week... :(

ProudMisogynist
November 30, 2014 02:20:11

Reading through the comments gave me an inspiration to make a new faction.
It's called: Social Parasites

6. Anti Racist/White Male Hater

Champion
7. Feminist/Female Supremacist
8. Patriarch Killer/Matriarch Encourager

ProudMisogynist
November 30, 2014 02:22:29

I forgot to add White Knights.
They replace Sarkeesian Fans
4. White Knight/Grand Slave

bjarked The Councilor
November 30, 2014 02:25:28

Not that it actually fits this game, but still pretty funny, dude.

EnergyW The Hack
November 30, 2014 02:26:27

Seriously...? This is a fine example of anti-creativity. Just making this senseless, out-of-place comment for your amusement.

bjarked The Councilor
November 30, 2014 02:28:06

Heroes
BIG RED
Sarkeesian
and
Rebecca Watson

bjarked The Councilor
November 30, 2014 02:30:32

@EnergyW
How is it not creative, you can say it is stupid, dump or uncalled for but not uncreative.
Becouse it is pretty creative.

bjarked The Councilor
November 30, 2014 02:38:06

Like he is just one of the community's trolls, and i think this was pretty fun and creative for a troll comment. and it is not like any one else here is On-topic.

KevinTran_ The Faithful
November 30, 2014 02:57:53

haha. This is really funny. I would want to add a White Knight unit there though.

KevinTran_ The Faithful
November 30, 2014 02:58:26

sorry, I didn't see your next post. :)

DeanMoriarty1 The Magical
November 30, 2014 03:07:29

It is creative in the way the discussions are about having female units in this game, or games in general.

bjarked The Councilor
November 30, 2014 03:08:10

They should also have a spell which only this faction can use called
Which gives both your own and your enemies units {silence} for the rest of the battle.

VoLTaNTuLa The Destroyer
November 30, 2014 05:22:05

why u r not voting?.r u here for just useless talks.?????

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 30, 2014 08:33:11

@bjarked
haha. And here are the Heroes' skills:
1. Anita Sarkeesian - collects 250 gold from the populace but you can only use half of it because the other half goes to her "kick starter".
2. Rebecca Watson - increases the attack damage to all female creatures in her army but reduces all male creature's attack.
3. Big Red - reduces opponent's morale by calling them "fuck face" and repeating the word "patriarchy" over and over again.

^_^

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 30, 2014 09:48:25

@ Jeremiah, you forgot to sign back in as 'ProudMisogynist' when making that comment. Embarrassing.

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 30, 2014 11:03:36

someone's being grumpy today. Tough day Khan? That's ok, as a friend, I'm always here to help you vent out.
Have a nice day. ^_^

Oh and if you're feeling better, you can always post as damianjcoles. ;)

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 30, 2014 11:59:59

I don't need fake accounts. Which clearly that person's is not either since it's their name, I assume.

Anemesis The Raider
November 30, 2014 14:27:33

I've never understood why people are so obsessed with Anita Sarkeesian.

SlumbrousShip5 The Furious
December 01, 2014 17:00:46

Good god, some people here..,just no life at all

mkthabet The Furious
December 02, 2014 00:11:13

I see someone got burned from my Patriarchy/Misogynopolis lineup earlier and decided to steal the idea.

Glace. The Faithful
November 29, 2014 14:25:11

It's rather unfortunate that the banner is another Haven item. We already have one, the statue. Can't we just have once a non-Haven themed collector's item?

Sylv4n2005 The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 14:29:29

Exactly my issue with it. I don't mind Haven, but it's a faction to which I am neutrally disposed, at best. I'd like some Dungeon, Sylvan or Academy stuff, not yet moooore Haven. Time of other factions to see some spotlight too.

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
November 29, 2014 14:29:39

If the flag win,give us a vote about flag's faction theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cao_imchin The Mysterious
November 29, 2014 17:18:46

the cards could be present some factions?

krayz1e2010 The Dark
December 01, 2014 20:27:30

Update! Update! Give me the torch! Follow me villagers!

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
December 01, 2014 20:29:41

Update! Update!

cao_imchin The Mysterious
December 01, 2014 20:33:34

tomorow :-p

ptrsc The Ancient
December 01, 2014 20:36:26

@krayz
If you torch up the devs - who's gonna make the game? ;P

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
December 01, 2014 20:40:05

Update!Update!
Come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----http://www.naftemporiki.gr/thumb?id=864968&width=570&height=356&rmode=2&stamp=

cao_imchin The Mysterious
December 01, 2014 20:40:58

good point ptrsc :-p

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
December 01, 2014 20:43:25

@ptrsc:They will recover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ptrsc The Ancient
December 01, 2014 21:03:58

@LightAvatar
...so we can burn them again if they don't make another uptade soon enough? I do not want to think what will happen if the game won't be good.... ;DDD

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
December 01, 2014 21:13:22

@ptrcs heroes VI will the best hero game so needn't to burn anything!!!!!!!

But,if it will fail there won't be an another might and magic game never again!!!!!!!!!!

Ekohippi
December 01, 2014 21:18:46

Lightavatar h6 best game?!?!?!? It was the fucking worst game in the series!!! (didn't play h1 or h2)

ptrsc The Ancient
December 01, 2014 21:21:45

Best hero game ever? It would have to beat H3, can't see that happen, as for now.
And it's not like it would be last Heroes game ever. Even if H7 fails Heroes fans won't die so quickly;) Sure, we would have to wait some 10 years or maybe more until Ubi sells the franchise but it would happen eventually and someone someday will make another Heroes:]

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
December 01, 2014 21:22:11

Oups heroes VII !!!!!!!!!!!!
@Ekohippi I will agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JedynyHex The Mighty
December 02, 2014 13:28:49

It's a new Ubi tradition that there is no update on Monday. :P
At least on most of them.

Oakmaru
November 29, 2014 16:52:28

Please make the cards made from solid plastic, not paper, and with golden rim

VoLTaNTuLa The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 19:43:46

New account? or .............@#$%*&^

November 30, 2014 19:54:31

#GiveUsRandomMapGeneratorButNotSoBumAsItWasInHeroesFive

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
November 30, 2014 21:32:00

I dissagree,Heroes V random map generator was a very good one!!!!!!!
Actually I wasn't playing hot seat skirmish maps but I loved playing random maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 30, 2014 21:38:41

They all were very similar, there was no diversity

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
November 30, 2014 21:50:57

Tribes of the east 3.1 random map generator can make the enviroment depending with the faction which you have choose before make the map so you can make easier a beautifull map without the normal map generator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 30, 2014 22:01:45

I know about the environment but in common they are the same

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
November 30, 2014 22:34:02

You can to make with any faction whatever senario you want !!!!!!!!!!!
This is not the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnergyW The Hack
December 01, 2014 21:35:02

I know I asked a lot for the cabir plushie, but it can look quite interesting and cute, too!

Here is Fallout 2's promotional item: a mutated lizard, called the gecko, in a can!

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 09:12:12

so.. I was browsing through the history of the game in Heroes Community and I remember how back then, there was no "this has to be a female creature" or "we need to add female creatures".
It just fascinates me how feminists or emasculated males can ruin a game.

Take note, H6 was the first of the series that did this and look how H6 turned out.

JotunLogi
November 29, 2014 09:19:40

this tendency has been already present in other Heroes games (HoMM 4- elves or homm 3- ice elementals or pegasus).

M&M: Heroes 6 failed due to technical issues and changes in its mechanics that were not well received by most of the fans ;)

The units and their artsare generally considered as one of the est (if not the best) in the whole franchise (and to be honest, the animations and details prove that they are really well- made)

JotunLogi
November 29, 2014 09:21:58

in HoMM 5 there are also many female units ;)

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 09:39:58

@JotunLogi
HoMM 5 had 5: Succubus, Shamans, Blood Furies, Matriarchs and Pixies.
The beauty about H5, they didn't force female units down our throats. Same with H3, H2 and H1.

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 09:43:23

H4 also wasn't forced. Though I hated the idea of Nature's female archers but I didn't really care much about the Forest faction before H5. But anyway, preferences aside, it wasn't forced.

It was only in H6 that they started shoving female creatures down our throats.

Eltheris The Wanderer
November 29, 2014 09:54:02

Somehow I feel this was like this no one cares what unit and genders they had in previous Heroes games until some stranger came by to heroes 7 vilage and started preached of the true whay, some poor soul started to get corrupted in the process and some went to face on this new enemy and that begun ideology war ;). Who is right and who is wrong we will see that in the next episode stay tuned ;D

Demnia The Guardian
November 29, 2014 09:59:55

H6 was a nice game when it didn't crash. But seriously, people like you just make me astouned... there are so much more to talk about Heroes and you complaining about too many female units... Who, that is sad. Need a all male game to flat your ego, maybe little boy?

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 10:02:15

@Eltheris
LoL. I wasn't here before H6 and all these started on H6. And also, you'd have to be completely delusional or you're not reading the comments/forums if you think no one else cares about the creature's genders.

Demnia The Guardian
November 29, 2014 10:02:26

I'm sorry, I misread your post and I was a jerk, I apologize. I had it enough also with the "male vs female" units crap and I got paranoid, I apologize. Sorry once again =)

Aarkill The Mad
November 29, 2014 10:05:25

Funny how you said "they weren't forcing female creatures down our throats". And now you're forcing male ones.

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 10:25:50

@Aarkill
I'm not forcing male ones, I just want to return it to the way it was: no feminist political agenda inserted in our games.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 29, 2014 10:32:30

I find it fascinating that he can get 7 up votes and yet none of them commented to show their support.

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 10:40:20

@KhanOfSlaughter
lol. jealous? Maybe they're afraid of people like you. ;)

Najakir The Kreegan
November 29, 2014 10:44:28

Maybe you can explain what means "force female units down our throats" ?

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 10:50:46

@Najakir
turning a lot of traditional male creatures to females just to add more female creatures.
They also obviously have a 2 or more quota of female creatures.

bjarked The Councilor
November 29, 2014 10:58:00

Note that i'm not talking any side in this, i'm just coming with facts.
so i check all the older games and comes op with these numbers per factions.
of course i don't if a beast is a male or female. so a went with boobs.

bjarked The Councilor
November 29, 2014 10:58:05

H1: 0.25 (1 faction with 1, 3 factions with 0)
H2: 0.14 (1 factions with 1, 6 factions with 0)
H3: 0,8125 (1 faction with 2, 2 factions with 1, 5 factions with 0)
H4: 1.17 (2 factions with 2, 3factions with 1, 1 factions with 0)
H5: 0.75 (1 factions with 2, 4 factions with 1, 3 factions with 0)
H6: 2 (2 factions with 3, 2 factoins with 2, 2 factoins with 1)
H7: 1,5 (2 factions with 2, 2 faction with 1)

JeremiahEmo The Destroyer
November 29, 2014 11:36:46

interesting. I wouldn't call H4 too many but the moment Heroes start feminizing creatures, it fails. Look at H4, the cause of 3DO's downfall and H6.

EnergyW The Hack
November 29, 2014 11:41:00

Well, that is a dumb statement to say H4/H6 failed because of female creatures. It were more like gameplay techniques that were odd to the Heroes franchise that made the majority dislike them.

Though H4 did have an interesting storyline, can't doubt that. Well, except the expansions.

bjarked The Councilor
November 29, 2014 11:41:02

Saw that my calcultions was of on H3 it should be 0.5 and not 0.8 may bad

Najakir The Kreegan
November 29, 2014 11:42:10

You complain about :
-Heliaste : it doesn't exist before, so you can't say that is never was female unit.
-Djinn : It already was female unit in H3 and H4.
-druid : we don't even know their gender, but they were female in MM6 and can be male or female in H4.

There is no logic in what's you saying.

Tokusatsu The Mad
November 29, 2014 11:47:54

Again this female discussion???
For God's sake! ¬¬

bjarked The Councilor
November 29, 2014 11:51:05

@Najakir
Not that i care about this, but that is not even true. we know that djinn and druids can bee both gender even in Ashan.
Nur = female djinn
Dirael = female Driud

So jermiah absolutely nothing to stand on in that sens.

JotunLogi
November 29, 2014 12:07:03

Angels are definitely female in HoMM 5, there are also more units like that ;)

bjarked The Councilor
November 29, 2014 12:21:05

angels where taken into account all humeniod units with either boobs or armor with boobs was taken as female.

JotunLogi
November 29, 2014 12:45:05

I was reffering to comment of JeremiahEmo- he did not included agnels together with other female creatures (also shamans are female)

Cleglaw The Councilor
November 29, 2014 16:41:25

females and H6? and again people aiming wrong target with wrong reason.

h6 is not bad because it used females. doh, you people should really not vote on anything about game.

Anemesis The Raider
November 29, 2014 17:18:31

Indeed it does fascinate me how emasculated males can attempt ruin a game COUGHLIKEYOUCOUGHCOUGH.

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 28, 2014 18:05:24

What about JeremiahEmo cards? It would be goodto make an all female deck just for Jeremiah xD

Qanger The Magnificient
November 28, 2014 18:05:59

I'm sure he will demand it if cards will win. ;P

JotunLogi
November 28, 2014 18:17:24

JeremiahEmo as queen of hearts? I approve it!

BeYo_OnD The Ancient
November 28, 2014 17:16:38

GIVE US RANDOM SKILLS!

Never Forget!

#GURS

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
November 28, 2014 17:27:40

We already stated on this topic on last article. If we have any new elements you will be the first ones to know. We won’t forget you so please try to avoid spamming in the comment section :)

ELFGOU
November 28, 2014 17:47:53

Hello,
I am sorry, I don t connect here very often but I don t really understand this replay.... How is one message spamming ?? ...
Sincerely yours, ELF

Ubi-Nox The Shadow Of Death
November 28, 2014 17:59:05

Hello ELFGOU, indeed it might have been strange to discover my previous answer without backstory :) The Random Skills topic have been (very) highly identified in the comment section of previous articles and we already answered that we are still discussing this topic and we will give more details as soon as possible. We want all the fans to be able to comment and share their opinion on the project of course but we also try to reduce spamming in the meantime :)

November 28, 2014 21:42:12

@ Ubi-Nox : any chance to share some pro-nonrandom skillwheel arguments? Perhaps it will change my opinion about it (althought very unlikely), however I am genuinely interested. Some blue text once explained that this was also consulted with vip fans. I wonder what was their opinion about it.

November 28, 2014 21:44:51

@Ubi-Nox : Please do tell me, when did BeYo_OnD ever spammed ?
From the way it looks one single post per blog entry, regarding game mechanics(!) seems more harmful to you than all the racists, extremists, childish and offensive posts this blog ever had.
With all the respect, your tone seems totally out of range here.
Well-done, you've managed to reduce the upvotes regarding the only important issue that this blog ever had. ":)"

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 28, 2014 21:53:57

@ GalaadleHaut, they already did make a point to address the gender debate. They've done it a few times actually, this article being one of them. And no where in Ubi-Nox's post did he accuse Beyo_ond of spamming. He said that the GURS movement has been recognised as important to some fans (go to the previous article, it has the highest upvotes). GURS has been continuously spammed in the previous article. His tone is perfectly friendly considering what he could have written.

November 28, 2014 21:58:41

@KhanofSlaughter, Hopefully there was a GURS spamming, it countered the other ******** kind of spamming, though you seemed to enjoy it, as you seem to like internet confrontation.
No harm in my post, just sharing my opinion, thank you for respecting it.

KhanOfSlaughter The Conqueror
November 28, 2014 22:08:35

@ GalaadleHaut, well I'm aware of why you would want to defend Beyo_ond's post. I know that there's two things you're passionate about: Heroes 3 and random skills.

November 28, 2014 22:14:15

There's quite more actually, but you are right about these two.
#GURS

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
December 02, 2014 15:42:54

As some of you may know, I'm working on a set of my own factions with 4/4/2 lineups and here is what I got of a dwarf faction.

Defender = Shield bearer/Mountian Guard
Brawler = Berserker/Battlerager
Huldra = Huldra Sniper/Huldra Scout

Bear rider = Whitebear Rider/Cavebear Rider
Rune Mage = Rune priest/Rune Keeper
Troll = Mountian Troll/Snow Troll

Lava Dragon = Magma Dragon/Volcano Dragon

I'm also going to ad valkyrie, but I don't know if it should be an elite or a champion...

December 02, 2014 17:10:30

Excellent!))

December 02, 2014 17:11:35

Valkyrie should be an elite ;)

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
December 02, 2014 17:20:57

Thanks!

Any suggestions for the last champion and core unit?

Cleglaw The Councilor
December 02, 2014 17:34:19

my version, starting with core:

+dwarf wielding heavy armor, a shield and an axe. melee. goes berserk reducing its heavy defence to gain heavy attack. %10 magic ressist as passive.
+dwarf with heavy crossbow. ranged. has a big crossbow with sniper glasses. like a living artillery, he uses ability to immobilizes himself and deal more damage to enemies.
+bear riding dwarf with a long hammer. charges, can use "bash". target enemy creature cant retaliate that turn and loses action for 1 turn.

December 02, 2014 17:48:51

Perhaps an axe thrower in a core? But it will be too many shooters then... There should be someone who fits the dwarves and isn't too strong... What about some fantasy animal, like a deep stalker in DA:O?

—http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100125040300/dragonage/images/0/0c/Creature-Deepstalker_Critter.jpg—

And for another champion, I prefer warlord from H5) I think it's really cool idea)

—http://heroesv.ucoz.ru/_ph/13/155819274.jpg—

Cleglaw The Councilor
December 02, 2014 17:50:17

as elite:

+pegasus riding vakyrie. supportive abilities. smoke rise when she moves. links herself to nearby ally, shares health with reduced damage taken from enem attacks. she flies and wields a long spear. active ability: blows horn to grant buffs to her and linked ally.
+einherjar. holy warriors of arkath. blazing spirit warriors looking like armored viking version of H3 efreet. return fire damage to attacker.

Cleglaw The Councilor
December 02, 2014 18:05:54

+rune priest. holds a spear-staff hybrid. throws it, weapon becomes a fire bolt. ranged. can cast few rune spells.

as champion:

everflame dragon:
walker melee. attacks aplly damage-over-time. also damage he deals makes target "cant be healed." immune to fire. magma skin active ability: takes reduced damage from physical attacks.

flamelord: anti-titan type. huge size, walker. summons einherjars to target einherjar stack or summons as a new stack to target place. hurls fireballs as ranged.

Cleglaw The Councilor
December 02, 2014 18:12:43

@Black_Weaver

i liked your suggestions, esspecially axe throwing dwarf.

seeing a lizard-like creature i want to make another suggestion. what about a salamander?

Raenus The Furious
December 02, 2014 18:38:41

@ mediczero: I am probably way too late here and chances are you will never see this. Having said that I have a few ideas here (after all they are my favorite fantasy race BY FAR).

1. I agree that valkyrie should be elite.
2. For the other champion might I suggest a mammoth? It would fit in really well in my opinion.
3. I like the Huldra idea, good way to add a female to the normally male exclusive dwarfs.
4. For the last core maybe an axe thrower as others suggested.

Raenus The Furious
December 02, 2014 18:40:23

You could easily distinguish the Huldra sniper and an axe thrower by giving the sniper a longer range with a possible no range penalty and the axe thrower could have really high damage but either half the range of a normal ranged unit or something like 1/4 damage at long ranges.

mediczero The Hammer Of Fate
December 02, 2014 19:17:43

@Black_Weaver, @Cleglaw and @Raenus

Thanks for all your suggestions! I have decided on have a melee/ranged hybrid unit in the core and the flame lord as champion! Thanks for the help!

November 30, 2014 18:25:39

#GUEB

November 30, 2014 18:28:34

If it means #GiveUsEditButton, I join

#GUEB

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 30, 2014 18:29:23

эт че такое ? Я за антибиотика на всякий случай

November 30, 2014 18:38:14

Ткач, да, именно так.

November 30, 2014 18:38:36

Mirash-, мы с ним одинаково написали)) А это то, что я тебе переводил - #ДайтеНамКнопкуРедактирования))

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 30, 2014 18:53:32

аа

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 30, 2014 18:59:53

за антибиотика значится я

November 30, 2014 19:16:41

Не вижу разниы если честно...

November 30, 2014 19:18:20

Не видишь разниы?))

VoLTaNTuLa The Destroyer
November 30, 2014 19:19:52

Нет , мы хотим случайные навыки.

VoLTaNTuLa The Destroyer
November 30, 2014 19:24:02

sorry for wrong post.i was sleepy.

November 30, 2014 19:25:13

Антибиотик, в написанном нет))

November 30, 2014 19:26:15

А, ты про ошибку... Ну что ж,

#GUEB

November 30, 2014 19:35:57

Кстати, насчет рандома, тут я вспомнил пятерку, поиграл... Научили меня качать героя умные люди, показали кое-что... Да ну его этот рандом!!! Качал Наадира, так и не докачался до центральной абилки. Драное темное восполнение так и не выскочило за овердохрена уровней. Начинаю любить качалку по желанию... Мираш, теперь я тебя понимаю!..

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 30, 2014 19:54:27

хорошая мысля приходит опосля.... кто играл в гер 6 - тот поймет -рандом на фиг ! свободу попугаям

November 30, 2014 19:58:14

Ну плюсанула бы хоть... Я на тридцатник не претендую, но рамку красивую хочу...

November 30, 2014 19:59:11

Я играл в 6 и не понял. Тратить очки "на автомате" мне не интересно. А вот с каждым уровнем открывать колесо, и смотреть, что тебе полезней — это по мне.

#GURS
#GUEB
#GURMG

November 30, 2014 20:02:26

Могу плюсануть, мне не жалко ;)

November 30, 2014 20:07:01

Ну в шестерке все у всех было слишком одинаково (в смысле отличалось наличием только тех или иных школ магии у фракции, а по силе совсем не отличалось). А теперь представь колесо, но ты сам выбираешь, что тебе качать, это же гораздо лучше... А то навыскакивают там всякие лидерства за негров, что потом с ними делать?..

November 30, 2014 20:08:23

З. Ы. Ты в него еще смотришь?

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 30, 2014 20:09:52

я всегда плюсую антибиотику )

November 30, 2014 20:11:12

Пасибки, я тебе тож очень часто

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 30, 2014 20:12:22

я орков люблю ладн ))

November 30, 2014 20:12:32

Антибиотик, искать ментора, конечно.
Мираш, оно и видно))

Mirash_ge The Dragon
November 30, 2014 20:16:10

если б дали орк-магу изначалку -да я б им и играла в гер 6 !

November 30, 2014 20:20:30

Это хорошо, если ментор есть, а если его нет.
Представь, играешь ты за нежить, и тут тебе выскакивает:
1. Основы лидерства (ну вы понЕли)
2. Какая-нибудь там лохистика (желательно в последний слот)
3. Повелитель разума (центр. абилка обречена)
4. Хозяин земли (центр. абилка обречена)
Итак, Ваш выбор?

November 30, 2014 20:22:24

логистика, можно хоть догнать жалкого убегающего вражеского пса, посмевшего прийти, украсть шахту и свалить под шумок.

November 30, 2014 20:34:42

Неудачно подобрал. Не логистика, а дипломатия
З. Ы. Я тогда ее и выбрал, ибо хоть что-то

November 30, 2014 20:47:37

Да, я знаю, сам не люблю такие моменты, в тройке даже перед учёным приходилось сохраняться, а то даст какую-нибудь навигацию на карте без воды, и живи теперь с ней. Но всё же для меня это лишь усиливает азарт, приходится искать уже хижины ведьм, проверив перед тем каким-то левым героем, какой там навык... Я очень хочу рандом обратно, но и вас с Мираж можно понять.

Epos2509 The Magnificient
November 30, 2014 21:00:51

"А то навыскакивают там всякие лидерства за негров"
Им то как раз лидерства и не хватает, полезная для негров абилка))

"в тройке даже перед учёным приходилось сохраняться"
ну сохраняться, это не тру, мы с друганом уже давно без загрузок играем, вот тогда азарт настоящий, думаешь рисковать и брать основным гером ученого сейчас, дождаться пока все слоты на умения забьются или каким второстепенным гером взять. За это и любят герои, а вы говорите рандом убрать...нет господа, я против!

November 30, 2014 21:03:26

хм, может и себе без загрузок попробовать...

November 30, 2014 21:12:00

Не знаю как ты, но я бы кирпичей навалял, если бы на Синитаре уровне так на 25-ом пирокинез дали...

November 30, 2014 21:15:03

Ахах, а если бы он сам его выбрал?))

November 30, 2014 21:25:28

А, ну тогда удачки ему... Без Ярости стихий... Оно-то конечно и так можно, но через центр получше получается по-моему

November 30, 2014 21:26:54

А для хардкора попробуйте лесопилки и шахты не захватывать, а ресурсы только на рынке покупать

November 30, 2014 21:35:23

Все что ему нужно это желание)) Если это ИИ, то ярость стихий ему не помеха, по собственному опыту говорю...

November 30, 2014 21:40:55

А если против, например, тебя (или я что-то не так понял)

November 30, 2014 21:58:09

Я в 5-ые давно не играл, установлю себе их, и проверю, что нужно данмеру (ой, сорян, не та вселенная, ну, с кем не бывает), то есть тёмному эльфу для пиррокинеза. В любом случае, ИИ за Ирбет использовал против меня пиррокинез на уровне сложности "воин", так что судя по всему, требования его не остановили. Ну а если против меня, то возлагаю все надежды на удачу и хижины ведьм)) Ну и на ментора, само собой.

November 30, 2014 22:07:14

На воине ни разу не видел врага с центральной абилкой... И не надо сюда древние самокруточки пихать... У тебя же был Бэкспейс, если перепутал, удалил бы... Никогда не любил TES.

November 30, 2014 22:17:01

))))))))

У меня уже на автомате, если тёмный эльф так данмер) Я же на 3 форума одновременно сейчас пишу, и один из них тесовский. Но не будем об этом. Для пиррокинеза тёмному эльфу нужна центральная абилка? Мне уже страшно за "воина", что же дальше там... Получается, если ты не видел у него такой абилки, значит ты недостаточно долго против него играл. Карты в 5 героях жуть какие маленькие, XXL там едва дотягивает до медиума с тройки, поэтому я растягиваю каждую игру, как могу...

EnergyW The Hack
November 29, 2014 12:50:08

Cabir plushie. With love! ♥

JotunLogi
November 29, 2014 12:55:33

why not, even if I was it first against it, it is not a bad idea at all (prefer cabr plushie than figure of Ivan, do not like plastic figures)

krayz1e2010 The Dark
November 29, 2014 13:58:43

Plushie? Are you 6 years old?

LightAvatarX The Untouchable
November 29, 2014 14:00:50

A cabir plushie would be a great artifact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaanzakin The Wanderer
November 28, 2014 21:51:58

I wonder if tarot deck will include +1 luck :P I really need that +1 luck ^^

November 28, 2014 21:54:07

Should get a luck deck for poker :)))

Kaanzakin The Wanderer